At TSFX, we know we’re part of something larger than ourselves:
We’re members of our community
TSFX is proud to play an active role in supporting groups and charities that are important to our students, and that make a difference to the lives of those overcome by poverty and injustice. Here are some of the ways we help those in need.
Funding the Mission
Giving back is at the heart of TSFX. All of the proceeds collected at our free study skills programs have been donated to the following charities:
• Oxfam Australia, serving those in poverty.
• Kids Help Line, offering free, private counselling to young people.
• Fred Hollows Foundation, treating and preventing blindness and other vision problems.
• Royal Children’s Hospital, providing vital paediatric care.
• Beyond Blue, supporting mental health care for all.
• Victorian Bush Fire Appeal, aiding those in crisis.
All in all, TSFX has donated $385,272.55. And we’re still striving to give more!
A Legacy of Caring
TSFX’s scholarship program is central to our vibrant student body. Each year, TSFX offers a number of fully paid scholarships to disadvantaged students who, due to social or financial circumstances, would not have been able to benefit from the courses and programs offered by organisations such as TSFX.
TSFX also participates in sponsorship, with connections to MAV Mathletics and STAV. To learn more about how TSFX gives back to our community, contact us today.