Unit 1 & Unit 3 Summer School 2021
Head-Start Lecture Recordings
Work through course materials ahead of school in a time-efficient and painless manner.
Maximise your SAC marks and subject ranks.
Reduce stress levels and study loads in Semester 1.
What Will Be Covered?
- You’ll work through key Unit 1 or Unit 3 topics to an A+ standard, in a relaxed, step-by-step manner.
- You’ll clarify misconceptions that result in the loss of valuable marks in SACs and exams.
- You’ll cover the more difficult concepts (and not just the basic principles).
- You’ll work through a wide variety of SAC and exam-style questions and learn to recognise potential sources of error as well as the tricks and traps that could appear in assessments.
- You’ll work through the applications that typically appear in the “open book” mathematics exams.
- You’ll learn the problem-solving skills that are needed to secure the higher SAC and examination marks.
- You’ll receive valuable advice from leading VCE teachers and VCE exam assessors, giving you an edge in the VCE.
What You’ll Get
- The highest quality instruction from experienced VCE teachers and VCAA exam markers (not unqualified university students).
- Between 6 and 14.5 hours of tuition in each enrolled subject.
- Engaging and interactive teaching that caters for different learning styles.
- Unlimited access to a recording of the audio-visual presentation for each enrolled lecture until 30 June 2021.
- Detailed, comprehensive A+ notes that include clear and concise explanations, fully worked examples with step-by-step instructions and
exam watch-outs – saving you countless hours in study time.
- A large collection of exam-style questions to further consolidate and extend on taught skills at home.
- The skills and information you’ll need to perform to a high standard in your SACs.
- Friendly, engaging, passionate and committed teachers.
- A level playing field (students taught by VCE exam assessors DO have an advantage over other students).
Students who work through subject materials ahead of school will quickly see the benefits when the same topics are covered in class. While other students struggle to understand new concepts being presented, you’ll be hearing this information for the second time. As a result:
- Your understanding of examinable materials will increase.
- You’ll write fewer notes in class, allowing you to direct your full attention to what your teachers are saying.
- Your ability to apply concepts will greatly improve.
- You’ll get more out of your classes at school, reducing the need for private tutors.
- You can use the time spent in class consolidating learnings, and to ask your teachers the tough and insightful questions you wouldn’t usually think of until you’re revising for a SAC or exam.
- You won’t get stuck on questions as frequently, reducing the time you’ll need to spend on homework.
- You’ll ingrain examinable materials into long-term memory, decreasing the time and effort that’s needed to prepare for SACs and exams.
- You’ll get higher marks in your SACs.
- You’ll improve your subject ranks and your moderated SAC marks.
- You’ll develop more confidence in your abilities.
- You’ll be less likely to procrastinate your studies, reducing stress levels and study loads across the year.
- You’ll achieve higher VCE marks.
So maximise your holidays and save hundreds of hours in study time with the TSFX Summer School – Head Start lectures.
How to Purchase the Unit 1 & Unit 3 Head-Start Lecture Recordings
|Step 1: ||Complete the below enrolment form and nominate the lectures of interest. |
|Step 2: ||You will receive confirmation of your enrolled lectures by email. |
|Step 3: ||We will set up an account in your name and arrange access to your enrolled lectures. |
|Step 4: ||As soon as your lectures are available, you will be notified by email to the address provided with your order. Please allow up to 1 business day from the date of purchase. |
|Step 5: ||The notes that accompany your enrolled lectures will by sent to you by mail to the delivery address provided with your order. |