TSFX Online enables students to experience our high quality programs without the need to be physically present at our lecture venues. All our lectures and classes are recorded live and are available to purchase either with or without the accompanying notes.
Online Sessions Currently Available:
Weekly Master Classes
Our Master Classes are specialised courses that are designed to help you reach your full potential, be that a two-grade improvement or the elite A and A+ scores. If you’re looking for the ultimate learning experience and the most in-depth preparation for your exams, nothing surpasses our weekly tuition classes!
All our Master Classes are recorded and are available to purchase either with or without the accompanying notes. This enables students to experience our high quality programs without the need to be physically present.
Unit 1 and 3 Head Start Lectures
Our VCE Summer School is designed to provide students with the best possible head start for 2020, in a highly effective, time-efficient and relatively painless manner! Each subject lecture thoroughly addresses the main topics from the Unit 1 and/or Unit 3 course, works through potential SAC and examination questions, extends on the problem-solving skills that are needed to obtain the higher marks, and delivers beneficial tips regarding assessments and VCE survival skills.
Courses are Available in the Following Subjects:
Benefits of Online Learning
- You can learn at your own pace.
- You will learn 5 times more than if you were to work through the same materials on your own!
- If the materials are difficult or you simply missed what was said – you can pause, rewind and listen again!
- Convenience and flexibility: You can learn at any time and in any environment that appeals to you.
- Online programs are cheaper than traditional education.
- Our lectures are effective and engaging.
VCE Exam Essentials Study Guides
Covering everything you need and nothing you don’t, our VCE Exam Essentials Notes are an essential tool for maximising your examination marks!
- Includes only what VCAA wants you to know.
- Written in student-friendly language.
- Includes at least one example of the most likely questions that will appear in the exams as well as the tricks and traps that you need to know.
- Authors have integrated concepts & applications from the most popular VCE texts used by schools.
Written by the people who know the exams best – the VCAA exam markers!