Recordings are available within 3 days of the each class.
Master Classes 2021 – Unit 1 Maths Methods – Recordings & Notes
The Ultimate Advantage in the VCE
The Master Class course is the most comprehensive, integrated VCE program currently available to VCE students. Designed to provide students with the tools, skills and information required to achieve the higher VCE marks, this program consistently delivers impressive results each year. The average ATAR obtained by the students attending the Master Classes in 2019 was 95.17, with 85% of students receiving an ATAR of 90 or above, many of which had previously received average or below average marks!
This highly successful program includes over 40 hours of expert instruction from experienced VCE teachers and VCE exam markers and consists of:
- Eleven 2.5 hour recorded classes that provide an in-depth coverage of examinable materials.
- Three 2.5 hour recorded classes dedicated to the development of VCE examination skills and strategies – BONUS FEATURE
- A trial examination and correction session delivered by a senior VCE exam marker (recorded classes) – BONUS FEATURE
- SAC preparation classes (recorded classes) – BONUS FEATURE
- Specialised study skills instruction (recorded classes) – BONUS FEATURE
- A variety of other bonus classes designed to improve VCE marks.
Students will also receive:
- Exposure to a wide range of exam-style questions and applications.
- Unlimited access to recordings of classes until after the end-of-year exams.
- Detailed and comprehensive A+ notes.
- Access to an exclusive resource portal and Q & A forum.
- Exam kits consisting of dozens of trial examinations with worked solutions.
To provide students with the benefits of different perspectives, access will also be provided to the recordings of classes delivered by other teachers in the enrolled subjects.
Note that recordings of the Master Classes will be available to view within 3 days of the corresponding face-to-face class running.
The Master Class program is ideal for those students wanting to:
- Maximise their SAC marks and subject rankings
- Build strong and effective examination skills
- Work through official VCE examination papers progressively and systematically across the year
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of potential examination questions
- Maximise examination marks
- Complete as much of their exam preparations as early as possible, and reduce stress levels and study loads in the challenging weeks before the exams.
Details required to access the TSFX Online Learning Platform as well as the notes relating to each enrolled subject will be sent to you at least 1 week prior to the start of the Master Class course.