The Master Classes
No Other Course Compares
- 5-hour tuition classes with VCAA assessors.
- 12 classes across 14 weeks.
- Friday evenings and weekends.
What happens during the Master Classes?
- Extend on what you’ve covered at school.
- Focus on the harder topics.
- Correct problem areas.
- Hear great advice from the teachers who’ll be marking your exams.
- Work through a large, unique, collection of exam-style questions.
- Learn how to dissect and interpret complex exam applications.
- Systematically prepare for the challenging analysis-style questions.
- Master exam tricks and traps.
- Learn how to set out answers in line with the marking schemes used in the VCE exams.
- Regularly revise difficult concepts so you don’t need to re-learn topics before your exams.
What do I get when I enrol?
- 30 hours of tuition from experienced VCAA exam markers.
- Access to online recordings of your class as well as classes delivered by other teachers with different teaching styles.
- Information that can only be obtained from VCAA exam markers.
- A complete set of A+ notes that cover everything you need to learn for the exams.
- Access to private tutors before and after class. These tutors can help you with school-work and SAC preparation in every one of your subjects, free of charge.
- A trial examination under exam conditions, marked by VCAA assessors.
- Take advantage of a more efficient way to learn.
- Prepare for the exams in a gradual manner; reducing stress levels and workloads in the weeks leading up to exams.
- Keep learned knowledge fresh in mind so you don’t need to relearn topics before the exams.
- Complete exam preparations ahead of your peers.
- Decrease stress levels and workloads before the exams.
- Maximise SACs and examination marks.
- Minimise your opportunities to procrastinate your studies.
- Develop a huge advantage over your VCE peers.