Not all lecture programs are the same!
Like most educators, TSFX works with students to improve academic results and to decrease the stress and pressure associated with the VCE. There are, however, significant differences between the various lecture providers, including differences in teaching philosophies and styles, how thoroughly subject materials are addressed, and the quality and quantity of notes that are given to students.
So how does TSFX differ?
- To give you the best chance of success, we use qualified VCE teachers and VCE exam markers (not unqualified university students).
- Past students have rated TSFX lectures as #1 for excellence and quality.
- Our teachers are skilled and engaging communicators.
- Our students receive the most comprehensive and detailed exam preparation notes available saving them countless hours in SAC and exam preparation time!
- Our notes are written by qualified VCE teachers.
- TSFX offers a proven track history of unrivalled ATAR success. We get results and can make a significant difference to your final marks.
Get Ahead. Reduce Stress. Maximise VCE Marks.
- Get ahead in Unit 2 and/or Unit 4.
- Get an advantage over your VCE peers.
- Maximise your rank at school.
- Revise with experienced VCE exam markers.
- Extend your learning to VCE exam standard.
- Work through key VCE exam questions & refine examination skills.
- Learn how to secure every possible mark in the exams.
- Receive detailed, comprehensive A+ notes & save time.
- Reduce stress.
- Maximise examination marks.
Dates: Now – Sunday 12 July 2020
Venue: Live streamed online
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to maximise your VCE marks!